M15, developed tested for higher performances
The M15 body represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always pretend to obtain the best result with their models.
The body shell has been tested for several months in Italy and we also collaborated for his development together with ETS formers.
Body Handling very neutral
The overall balance of the M15 body shell is astonishing and helps the driver to keep very consistence laps times for the whole 5 minutes without any effort and very fluidly. These characteristics make the body suitable for use on carpet and also asphalt with low / medium grip.
The front look of the body as well as being easily recognizable has been created to generate a reduced downforce that makes any model very easy to drive.
The body respect all the international specs necessary for the approval by the federations, its EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced only Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- sold clear with protective film outside
- included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
Track Guide for the use of the M15 body
The following values offer an overview of the ideal conditions of use of the body according to the grip of the surface and its general handling.
The numbers below are meant as a progressive scale where 10 is a hypothetical maximum value.